Sunday, August 4, 2013

Point A

I haven't blogged in years.  I am attempting this so please, bear with me.

This blog will illustrate how I go from Point A to Point B in the organization of my classroom and all things therein. 

The CATEGORIES where I need organization are as follows (not in any particular order):

Paper Work:
     meetings (teaming and PLCs), curriculum (Common Core),  Assessment Data, IEPs
Housekeeping
Calendar: for teachers and students
Substitute Binder
Emergency Situation Instructions and Diagrams
Grading Procedures
Classroom and School Procedures
Student Work: artifacts, assessments, notes, and projects
Student Organization:
     Interactive Notebooks/Folders, note taking, syllabus
Filing Cabinets
Lesson Planning
Artifact Creation
Interactive Bulletin Boards
Teacher's Desk
New Student Packet
Passes: Bathroom, Nurse, Library, Counselor

I'm sure there are more things I will add later. 

Every classroom is like the thumbprint, unique to its owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment