Friday, August 16, 2013

Information Corner

As you walk into my classroom, you will see my corner of information.  As most school districts, we are required to post emergency procedures.  I was planning on buying frames for the procedures but time got away from me.  I ended up laminating the fire drill evacuation diagram that's at the far right.  Our other emergency procedures is to the left of that and we are required to show our status with a green, yellow, or red card. I made a convenient pocket and put them in place.

The schedule is to the left. A Daily To-Do's poster will help me have a checklist to go over with my students after the first of the year.

Finally, I laminated a purple pocket folder, hot glued it together to make a pocket for my lesson plans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment