Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Binders, Binders Everywhere...

Binders, Binders Everywhere and all the stacks did shrink
Binders, Binders Everywhere and not a worry to think
(Thanks Samuel T. Coleridge for your inspiration... so to speak...)

How do I get organized?  Binders, Binders, Binders. Well, binders, folders, and pockets OH MY!

It may not look all flowery and pretty but it is quite effective.

If you can tell, I've stuck with the school colors: purple, white, and black.

This is one of the most important areas of my room. I have the following binders:
  • Faculty Handbook
  • Classroom Observation process (this is a new item this year and had a lot of information which necessitated a binder)
  • Common Core
  • Textbook/Novel inventory
  • Discovery (testing)
  • Student Directory, and I kept the
  • To Kill A Mockingbird binder nearby throughout the reading of the novel. 
  • The red according is on top and labeled by periods. It's red because it's the organizer that keeps scantrons, written tests, and completed tests all organized.
  • Substitute Binder
  • The BLACK BINDER that has no label just hasn't gotten one because I haven't had time.  It is the binder that holds copies of PO's and receipts I keep track of for our team.







No comments:

Post a Comment